The GRC Summit is an annual event that takes place in the US and London, bringing together the best minds in government and business to discuss and debate strategies and solutions needed to build better governed, more risk-aware, and compliant organizations.
The summit is designed to equip the entire GRC ecosystem for practitioners and experts, as they build world-class GRC programs that provide the regulatory and risk intelligence needed to drive better decision-making and powerful business performance.
The GRC Summit features:
- Illuminating keynotes
- Analyst and Executive presentations
- GRC workshops and Practitioner lead case studies
- MetricStream Special Interest Group (mSIGs) meetings
- Function specific panel discussions
- Deep-dive workshops
- Technology showcases
- Annual GRC journey awards
William .S Cohen
Former U.S. Secretary of Defense, CEO of The Cohen Group, & Board Director at CBS Corporation
© 2019 MetricStream Inc. | All Rights Reserved